With the holidays approaching more and more employers are considering whether to give employees end of the year bonuses. Some employers will give out flat rate bonuses to all employees as a thank you for their continued employment with the company. Other employers will base their bonuses on certain criteria such as employee attendance, performance, efficiency, etc.
- Claims Adjusters May Not Be In Good Hands With Allstate |
- Update on Class Action Waivers Under the NLRB – D.R. Horton Revived! |
- Handling Employees Under the Influence |
- OFF-THE-CLOCK WORK? NOT ON MY WATCH (or timesheet...) |
- Federal Court Rules PAGA Representative Actions (Class Actions) Can Be Waived In Employee Arbitration Agreements |
Page 1 of 393