Born and raised in the Sacramento area, Glen grew up playing a variety of sports to cater to his competitive nature and his appreciation for collaborative teamwork. Unfortunately, he played too many different sports to ever become great at one. Once it dawned on Glen he would never be a professional athlete, the legal profession became an obvious outlet for that desire to compete and emerge victorious.
Glen has spent years aggressively defending litigation, appeals and administrative actions in state and federal proceedings, as well as counseling clients ranging from large corporations and public entities to small businesses and private individuals. This experience allows Glen to provide his clients a broad perspective for collaboratively addressing legal concerns and a narrow focus toward efficiently attacking and resolving disputes. Whether defending a small claims case by an individual or fighting against a class of over 15,000 plaintiffs in federal court, Glen has taken great pride in finding creative and aggressive avenues toward successful resolution for his clients.
During his leisure time, Glen can still be found playing his favorite sports, avidly cheering on the Sacramento Kings, and debating friends and family about the quality of movies and television shows.
- Juris Doctor; University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law; 2007
- Bachelor of Science, Political Science and Psychology; Santa Clara University; 2004
Professional Associations and Awards
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern District, Northern District, and Central District of California
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California and Nevada
- Santa Clara University Alumni Association, Sacramento Chapter