Originally from Bakersfield, California, Heather earned her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Loyola Marymount University in 2017 and Juris Doctor from McGeorge School of Law in 2020. She has been with The Saqui Law Group since she was a law clerk during her final year at McGeorge School of Law.
While at McGeorge, she worked at the California Attorney General’s Employment Division, the McGeorge Immigration Clinic, and other local labor and employment law firms. She also worked as a teaching assistant in legal research and writing and was a quarterfinalist in the National Moot Court Asylum Law Competition. Rooted in the principle of doing service with and for others, she was awarded the Unity Bar Scholarship for her commitment to community service.
In her free time, Heather enjoys spending time with her family and friends and exploring different regions of the beautiful Golden State.
- Juris Doctor; McGeorge School of Law, 2020; Traynor Honor Society
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science; Loyola Marymount University, 2017
- State Bar of California
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- Asian Bar Association of Sacramento
- Sacramento Filipino American Lawyers Association